I’d like to thank you for visiting my portfolio page and for your consideration of my previous work.
This page will give you a glimpse into some of the designs I’ve created recently across a range of design disciplines: branding & creative strategy, packaging, product & print output, graphics and web design, events. Thanks to my experiences, I am highly proficient in all Adobe software (incl PS, Illustrator, InDesign).
This is split into sections of each main design discipline:
Above: Animated data visualisation for Dynatrace, re-engaging lapsed interest for a virtual, Covid-safe networking event
Copywriting, planning & building the project in Ceros
A snapshot including some of the brands & corporations I have produced creative campaigns for:
- Elemis, Tom Dixon & Hay
- Life Kitchens, Soho Home & KLC School of Design
- Rosita Missoni, Raymond Blanc’s Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons & Anna Barnett
- Samantha Cameron, founder of Cefinn & spouse of David Cameron
& Personal Development
- Annually, I utilise my volunteer days to support a local school – See photos of their recent careers day above. Lots of eye masks were created!
- I’ve voluntarily attended 10+ SVC professional development courses over the past few years.
- Each month, I edit & proof-read the online publication, Inspire Magazine.
Off The Wall!
I’ve had the pleasure of designing many weird and wonderful things over the years of working both for Amara and through my freelance & consulting projects – Including a fleet of racecars for Le Mans 24hr, cricket bats, branding festivals, downloadable guides and entire wedding suites.
In my spare time, I love to support small businesses, charities and individuals around the world through my blog. Despite having a small platform, I feel you can still make a worthy impact.
Thank you again for visiting my portfolio page!